All registered South Seattle College students are eligible for a Google Apps for Education account, which includes a southseattle.edu email address.
- Navigate to accounts.google.com
- Enter your username:
first initial + full last name + last three digits of your SID + @southseattle.edu For example:
- Jane Reilly, SID 123456789 = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Doe-Reilly, SID 123456789 = email@example.com
- Jane O'Reilly, SID 123456789 = firstname.lastname@example.org
- When prompted, enter your initial password:
first initial + full last name + last three digits of your SID + temp (all lower case) For example:
- Jane Reilly, SID 123456789 = jreilly789temp
- Jane Doe-Reilly, SID 123456789 = jdoereilly789temp
- Jane O'Reilly, SID 123456789 = joreilly789temp
- Once you've logged in for the first time, you will be prompted to enter a new password.
Then:Explore the available services, starting with this Quick Start Guide.
If you are still having problems:
Please contact the eLearning office for additional help. You can request help by clicking the "Contact Us" link on this page, or by using any of the other methods listed under that link.